Crescent Solutions is committed to helping you as an esteemed IT Professional find the next right step in your career. We match professionals like you to rewarding consulting or direct hire opportunities in your area of expertise. During the initial discussion, we hope to learn more specifics about your background and skill set to determine what job opportunities will be most interesting to you. Our keep it simple approach is only part of what sets us apart from other firms in the challenging job market today.
We partner with the most innovative and well-known organizations in the industry providing you exceptional career opportunities. We are currently seeking IT professionals who are searching for technology jobs for the following opportunity:
Jr. Project Manager - Network
Scope of Work
Seeking a Jr. Network Project Manager to perform life cycle project management for all the network-related projects within the unit. The Jr. Project Manager will report to the Director of Network Engineering and work closely with the network engineering team, the Planning and Construction team, and project stakeholders. The Jr. Project Manager will also work closely with the Network Analyst who helps facilitate and prepare network-related project documentation.
Essential Functions/Job Responsibilities
- Under the direction of management, manage the implementation of multiple IT network-related projects with broad scope and high impact, driven by aggressive time frames.
- Define project scope, goals, and deliverables in collaboration with staff and stakeholders.
- Manage projects from initiation to close through project lifecycle ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget and scope.
- Oversee quality control throughout the project life cycle.
- Estimate the internal and external resources needed to achieve project goals.
- Facilitate requirements gathering with the customer and internal subject matter experts to meet both business and technical requirements.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Facilitate meetings as necessary at all levels within the organization to ensure the successful implementation and completion of the project.
- Facilitate completion of all required project documentation.
- Ensure all project documentation has been captured for project review, audits, and archive.
- Proactively manage risk and issues, prepare mitigation and contingency plans.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and proactively manage project dependencies and critical paths.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope and schedule.
- Track and communicate project status, metrics, and budget.
- Maintain systems to track all project information.
- Conduct project postmortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Manage multiple integrated/interdependent project plans at once.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent technical degree.
- PMP certification or equivalent preferred, but not required.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a project management role in a complex business and systems environment.
- Demonstrated skills with project management principles, theories, and concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to track activity, communicate effectively, manage customer expectations, identify problems and risks and recommend appropriate solutions; maintain technology projects through full system development lifecycle or project lifecycle.
- Possess excellent analytical and organizational skills; detail-oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects.
- Strong background with Infrastructure projects: understanding of networks and data cabling preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and effective interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office Suites or Google Suite.