Our client is a growing multi-location health care company seeking a seasoned professional to provide leadership and direction to 60+ field and supervisory personnel at multiple locations.
This position is responsible for planning, organizing, prioritizing, assigning and directing daily operations including inventory, fleet management, financial management, budgeting, reporting and compliance.
Successful candidates will be experts in areas of leadership, operations management, communications and relationship building! Responsibilities: Lead and supervise multiple locations with relation to people and operations management. Responsible for the overall safety, quality, performance and customer experience of all locations. Strategic planning and forecasting for all location.
This position requires a candidate with the proven ability to drive process improvements and the ability to keep pace with our growth while motivating others to meet challenges in a deadline-driven environment.
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited university or 7 + years EMS experience
- Experience with performance metrics, process improvement and operational efficiencies
- Candidates must be flexible to travel as needed across the area operations or related field
- Experience with a 24 hour schedule and staffing fluctuations
- Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment
Preferred Education and Experience:
- National Registry Paramedic or EMT Certification
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Current State driver’s license
Position oversees: Station Managers, Station Supervisors, Paramedics, EMTs and Ambulance Drivers
Experience: Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
Education: Bachelor's (Preferred)
License: Paramedic/EMT (Required)
Additional Compensation: Bonuses