Anime Games Brand and UA Marketing Manager
100% remote for now, due to COVID, but local preferred for when things go back to normal.
User Acquisition Marketing Manager - Ideal Candidate:
- Strong understanding of Social Media marketing
- Tradition / classical marketing background
- Mobile games experience is a plus but not required
- Knowledge of Anime is a HUGE plus
- Someone with previous experience working at Funimation, Crunchyroll, Nickelodeon or Cartoon Network would be great
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, agencies, publishers/platforms and other partners to identify, execute, and measure all marketing for assigned anime related projects.
• Identify marketing opportunities align with brand strategy and goals (anime/gaming conventions, partnerships, seasonal moments, etc) and deliver campaigns or activations against them
• Lead paid media planning and UA campaign development working within a fixed budget
• Lead planning and recommendation of UA Budget, KPI Goals, and targeting criteria for both pre-production and live-service games.
• Manage complex A/B testing for localization, creative, geos, content, CTAs, etc., to maximize acquisition activities and ROI
• Be accountable for timely delivery of approvals and anime IP based assets through IP holder communication.
• Drive content amplification on existing and emerging social media platforms, as well as other mediums such as broadcast, digital publications, and influencers.
• Collaborate with Brand Strategy and Analytics to understand customers, products, and brand positioning, creating a framework for KPIs, goals, and attribution for success.
• Analyze performance and make both real-time and long-term recommendations for optimizations.
• 5+ years’ work experience in video game marketing or relevant fields
• 2+ years in mobile user acquisition preferably with anime based free to-play games
• 2+ years’ experience conducting analysis on acquisition and retention to deliver against KPI’s
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or similar, and a proven ability in quantitative fields
• Deep understanding of Japanese anime and gaming communities.
• Firm grasp of marketing KPIs along with the strategies and tactics to best achieve them
• Solid knowledge of digital/social analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Social Platform Metrics, Mailchimp, etc...)
• Excellent analytical, verbal, and written skills. Results oriented, self-motivated.
• Job may eventually require some travel.