DIRECTOR, SUPPLY CHAIN
Responsible for leading procurement, planning, logistics, and supply chain analytics. The Supply Chain Director will provide guidance to the team on day-to-day operational decisions as well as driving the procurement strategy, including long-term sourcing strategy while maintaining cost reduction target and drive the long range plan to support rapid growth. The Supply Chain Director will lead, coach, and develop the supply chain team to deliver exceptional results and build capabilities. The Supply Chain Director is accountable for maintaining supply chain KPIs, including gross inventory, inventory turn, shipments, and revenue. Defense industry experience and understanding of FAR/DFAR desired, but experience in highly regulated industry can substitute. Technical background and experience in high-mix, low-volume manufacturing environment are desired.
Purchasing, Planning, Materials Departments
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the development and implementation of progressive procurement strategies that deliver long-term cost savings while maintaining company quality standards.
- Build strategic supplier relationships and lead contract negotiations with suppliers.
- Develop and build strong partnerships and operational performance with supply base.
- Direct and oversee the company’s materials management policies and objectives and initiatives.
- Provide guidance around demand, supply, inventory and capacity decisions.
- Develop and execute performance, and costing strategies that deliver quality, delivery, cost and leadtime reduction improvements.
- Generate a strong focus on team work within the supply chain team and other departments.
- Work closely with internal key stakeholders and provide guidance in resolving problems.
MUST BE A US PERSON: Us Citizen or Legal Permanent Resident
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or technical field or equivalent experience. Minimum ten (10) years’ experience in supply chain management in a manufacturing environment. Knowledge of manufacturing business applications and supply chain management.