Salesforce professional with strong project management skills needed for client's Plano, TX., Scottsdale, AZ., or Newport Beach, CA., office. The candidate will be responsible for developing, customizing, and updating the client's Salesforce application. The candidate will join a highly talented team of wealth management and client service professional responsible for delivering superior service to sophisticated, high net worth individuals and large complex institutions.
- Lead projects delivering on a variety of Salesforce implementation, migration, and development efforts, including both project management and hands-on work
- Customize and develop solution within the firm’s Salesforce platform to support critical business functions to meet objectives and company goals
- Partner with internal teams to analyze, design and implement project strategies and ensure effective collaboration through all phases of development, testing and deployment
- Work alongside business units to drive utilization of the Salesforce tool
- Develop and maintain enterprise-scale solutions that are flexible and adaptable
- Provide system administration support related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings and workflows
- Conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving company requirements
- Additional duties may entail participation in team projects and assisting with initiatives designed to streamline firm policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent experience required
- Salesforce Certified Administrator Certification preferred
- Experience with Agile or SCRUM development environment preferred
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication abilities
- Strong data management abilities
- 5+ Years’ experience in deploying Salesforce
- Complete understanding of SalesForce best practices and functionality