Under the direction from the IT Manager of Applications & Development, the Integration Developer will focus on the digital transformation of the organization. Projects include the integration of cloud and on-prem systems for ERP, CRM, HCM, ITSM, LMS, as well as other restoration/construction industry systems.
- Assess requirements for technical design, development coding, configuration, and testing to support integration with enterprise systems/applications.
- Develops strategies for data integration using consistent data definitions between systems and users.
- Delivers integration by assessing the business needs and understanding master data management.
- Work with subject matter experts (SMEs) from Finance, HR, IT, Sales, Marketing, Operations, Administration and vendors to ensure data consistency between systems.
- Develop API specifications using API modeling language like RAML.
- Review partner projects to ensure that they adhere to the best integration practices.
- Create and maintain documentation of processes, database libraries, applications, and procedures.
- Participate in process automation projects by working with SMEs to understand business processes.
- Maintain Middleware and ETL environments including process job status and respond accordingly.
- Experience or knowledge of general frameworks or guidelines including Agile and Waterfall.
- Ability to work with multiple cross-functional team members and manage competing priorities in a professional and diplomatic manner.
- Experience with various integration design patterns and specifically patterns that are commonly used with middleware platforms like MuleSoft, Jitterbit, etc.
- Experience with ODBC or JDBC database connections and queries including Transact-SQL or PL/SQL.
- Experience working with data files including flat files (XML, JSON) and XML definition files (XSD, WSDL).
- Experience with EDI standards and protocols (X12, SFTP, AS2).
- Experience with OAuth, SAML and IAM.
- Experience with cloud platforms such as Heroku, Google Cloud, or AWS.
- Experience with software development lifecycle processes (SDLC) ISO/IEC/IEEE 12207, 15288.
- Experience with systems and platforms including Salesforce, Microsoft Active Directory, MSSQL, and GSuite.
- Experience with Salesforce Change Data Capture events and Open CTI.
- Experience in restoration or construction industries.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/related or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of related Integration Development, preferably in a large, national organization.
- Experience with leading ERP systems and Salesforce.com CRM integration projects.
- Experience or knowledge with project management tools including Jira, Trello, MS Project, or Asana.
- 7+ years’ experience with IPaaS platform tools such as MuleSoft and Jitterbit.
- 7+ years’ experience developing and supporting Application Platform Integration (API) connectivity and multi-platform integrations using SOAP, RPC, REST, etc.
- Certification with iPaaS platforms like MuleSoft/Jitterbit will be a big plus.