Crescent Solutions is committed to helping you as an esteemed IT Professional find the next right step in your career. We match professionals like you to rewarding consulting or direct hire opportunities in your area of expertise. During the initial discussion, we hope to learn more specifics about your background and skill set to determine what job opportunities will be most interesting to you. Our keep it simple approach is only part of what sets us apart from other firms in the challenging job market today.
We partner with the most innovative and well-known organizations in the industry providing you exceptional career opportunities. We are currently seeking IT professionals who are searching for technology jobs for the following opportunity:
Sr. Data Warehouse Architect
The Data Warehouse Architect will be responsible for overall architecture, design, and development of Azure data warehousing solutions.
- Expert at translating business objectives and requirements into enterprise scalable data warehousing solutions
- Design and build Data Warehousing structures based on the Kimball Group’s Enterprise Data Warehouse Bus Architecture approach
- Develop data solutions that remain flexible and extensible to adapt to future needs and requirements
- Proven track record team leading data warehousing initiatives.
- Experience in a requirements driven environment able to organise and deliver in a fast moving dynamic environment.
- Broad range of development skills across the Microsoft stack e.g. SQL Server, Integration Services (SSIS), Analysis Services, Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Experience with the Azure stack and Microsoft PaaS offerings - Azure SQL Database and Azure SQL Data Warehouse plus orchestration products like Azure Data Factory and Common Data Model.
- 8+ years of
- Data Warehouse development experience
- Multi-dimensional data architecture
- Data modeling experience, and knowledge of 3NF, Star-Schema and other data warehousing modeling techniques
- SDLC methodologies and best practices, preferably in Data Warehouse development
- Strong understanding of metadata and data quality standards
- Experience with logical, physical, and dimensional modeling
- Azure data tools – Synapse, Databricks, Data Factory
- Semantic data modeling and Azure Analysis Services implementations
- Willingness to travel