Crescent Solutions is committed to helping you as an esteemed IT Professional find the next right step in your career. We match professionals like you to rewarding consulting or direct hire opportunities in your area of expertise. During the initial discussion, we hope to learn more specifics about your background and skill set to determine what job opportunities will be most interesting to you. Our keep it simple approach is only part of what sets us apart from other firms in the challenging job market today.
We partner with the most innovative and well-known organizations in the industry providing you exceptional career opportunities. We are currently seeking IT professionals who are searching for technology jobs for the following opportunity:
Lead Back-end Drupal Developer
- Support the development of existing applications and delivery of new applications in an Agile environment
- Design, develop, and debug software within deadlines
- Responsible for the entire implementation process and drive definition of business needs.
- Lead cross functional teams through the entire implementation process.
- Identify, define and implement needed enhancements in the methods, standards and processes to better enable teams and constructive enterprise applications.
- Provide documentation where necessary on procedures and code habits.
- Provide technical guidance for technical tasks of the Senior Consultants and other Development Consultants
- Formulate and define technical application scope and objectives
- Report on the technical aspects of the project status
- Integrate data or user accounts between multiple systems
- Scale applications and/or its hosting environment to support increases in traffic
- Set up or use a version control system, and manage control with file based assets and data
- Implement or working with content approval and staging workflows
- Migrate data, scripting migration of data
- Secure data or access to applications with multiple user levels
- Strong understanding of key server-side web development concepts
- 5+ years developing Drupal enterprise websites that include custom modules
- Experience leading projects migrating content and functionality from Drupal 7 to 8
- Experience configuring and deploying Drupal application stack in a secured environment
- Experience in Higher Education Institutions a must
- Good analytical, requirement gathering and Design skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent, with Minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Drupal 7
- Drupal 8