CONTACT: HEATH HAMAGUCHI, email@example.com
Looking for an Application Engineer to join my client’s Finance Technology team. As a member of the Finance Technology team, you will design, architect, build, ship quality solutions. Working from my client’s office by the beach location, you’ll collaborate with various teams to build solutions for their Finance Oracle cloud application and financial systems ecosystem. You should be an expert in Oracle Financials applications.
Engineer must be familiar with integration platforms, client uses Dell Boomi, but experience is transferable.
What you’ll do:
• Design and build solutions for client’s Oracle Cloud Financials application.
• Perform and take the lead in designing, developing, and documenting solutions.
• Evaluate third-party software products for integration with various client applications.
• Partner with key product owners, customers, and engineering leadership to ensure alignment on project priorities.
• Work with product managers to drive strategic and tactical initiatives.
• Take technical ownership of projects and managing resources.
• Mentor junior engineering staff through the development process.
• Minimum BS Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
• 7+ years of experience working with Oracle Financial applications.
• 5+ years of progressively more responsible hands-on application, interface, configuration, report writing and data conversion development.
• 5+ years of technical leadership experience designing Oracle EBS Financials
• Strong technical expertise in Oracle General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Project Costing, Project Billing, and Subledger Accounting.
• A thorough understanding of Oracle EBS Data Model, Data Model relationships.
• Solid knowledge of business events and how they relate to Oracle Workflow.
• Experience in developing complex RICEFW objects (BI Publisher reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Forms and Workflows), and Oracle Alerts.
• Experience with Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI).
• Experience in developing complex Web ADI templates.
• Exposure/experience with Oracle Identity Cloud Service.
• Oracle Cloud Financials certifications
• Minimum of 1 end-to-end Oracle Cloud implementation in Finance
• Minimum of 2 years of Oracle Cloud experience in Finance