Experience implementing Salesforce solutions for the Media and Entertainment industry, specifically for studios is highly desirable.
- Collaborate with clients and colleagues to establish appropriate, robust solutions within Salesforce taking into consideration constraints such as budget, timeline, expertise, etc.
- Assist in defining requirements and mapping Salesforce features to business processes.
- Actively participate in SDLC processes related to Discovery (Analysis, Requirements Gathering, etc.), Implementation (Design, Build, Test, Deploy, Migrate, etc.) and Support, including documentation of relevant deliverables (e.g., business requirements, process flows, data maps, configuration worksheets).
- Analysis and Design
- Work with the business community to define business requirements, user stories and/or issues.
- Prepare data flow diagramming and/or process modeling.
- Work closely with architect and developers to translate business requirements into technology design and solution.
- Development and Testing
- Define business rules and wireframes.
- Configure Salesforce solutions.
- Work closely with the business community and testing team to define and execute system testing. Lead user acceptance testing of applications to ensure the quality of the delivered requirements and overall health of the system.
- Production Support
- Identify problems and analyze potential solutions including workarounds.
- Assist the business with training and prepare training documentation.
- Serve as system administrator for the Salesforce platform handling all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, generating reports and dashboards, executing systems workflows and other routine tasks that help monitor the health of the system.
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades.
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Work with the Leadership team in establishing roadmaps, proof-of-concepts, etc. to promote Salesforce as a key solution platform.
- Subject matter expert for the Salesforce platform - stay up-to-date on new Salesforce offerings and trends.
- Overall, 7+ years of experience as a Business/Systems Analyst implementing software solutions on Salesforce or similar products, with at least 5+ years of hands-on experience with Salesforce.
- Experience developing Salesforce solutions for the Media and Entertainment industry is highly desirable.
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Management or equivalent field.
- Strong analytical and system design skills, and problem recognition and problems solving skills, with a track record of seeing tasks through to successful completion.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and client stakeholder management.
- Ability to effectively work in team environment with multiple skill set levels.
- Able to interact with technical and non-technical colleagues, including the ability to facilitate decision making by clearly representing complex technical subjects.
- Experience with Agile development practices and working in a Scrum team (certification a plus).
- Salesforce: Administrator, Platform Developer 1
- Business Analysis, Project Management and Scrum certification.