An Ideal candidate will possess strong competencies in employee relations and performance management. Will bring a demonstrated history of success building strong client relationships; possessing a hands-on proactive style that delivers solutions to support the lines of business. The individual must possess track-record of successfully managing challenging and complex employment issues.
- A strong communicator with highly developed influencing skills who is able to work effectively in a consensus-driven environment
- Is self-confident to interact effectively with senior stakeholders
- Strong team member and collaborator with other members of the Human Capital Group
- Overall 7-9 years’ experience in an Employee Relations role or related HR position focused on ER
- Background in financial services required
· Builds relationships and credibility within the Corporate Finance and Financial Restructuring groups, responding to the requirements and needs of each business.
· Partners with the VP, Performance Management to identify progressive disciplinary issues resulting from the performance assessment process, reviews written documentation and escalates any concerns to business leadership.
· Manages sensitive and complex employee relations issues providing advice to the business on effective progressive disciplinary actions.
· Participates in HCG strategic initiatives as necessary as project manager and as a team member depending on the nature of the work.