|Senior Vice President - HR Business Partner Executive Office|
The primary focus of this position is to provide strategy, leadership, and management of the HR Business Partner team. This position is focused on the leadership and management of a team of at least 7 HR Business Partners throughout the verticals and regions within the organization, which requires strong experience prior to management in the functions of an HR Business Partner.
This position will also provide strategy for both the Human Resource department and business units to be more proactive rather than reactive in its pursuit of employee issues and performance excellence.
Manage a team of high-level leaders in HR Business Partner roles within the company to ensure:
- Employee Relations
- Communications Liaison for HR Policy
- Manage Rollouts such as benefits, compensation changes, reorganization, lay-offs within the business unit scope
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, LICENSURE & CERTIFICATION
Complete knowledge of human resources practices in most or all categories, typically gained through 10+ years of human resource management experience, as well as completion of a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Human Resources. One or more human resources-related certifications recognized within the HR community.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Excellence in the ability to manage high-level managers and/or executive HR Business Partners.
- Deep knowledge of Employee Relations issues and Employment law.
- Effective communication, organization, training and problem-solving abilities are required.
- Confidentiality and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and requests are essential to this position.
- Ability to travel to regional offices occasionally.
- Ability to meet the demands of the work schedule, to be at work and on time. May regularly require the ability to work outside of regularly scheduled hours. Schedules may vary based on business need.
- Strong knowledge of human resources policies, practices, legal and compliance issues.
- Ability to present and express ideas and information clearly and concisely in a manner appropriate to audience, whether oral or written.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in an organized manner.
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems and propose solutions
- Ability to demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness, monitors own work to ensure quality and applies feedback to improve performance.