Irvine, CA 92618
The Financial Analyst will support Finance, Sales, Operations other Management team members to help drive key strategic decision-making. This role is responsible for analyzing, interpreting and summarizing financial data for the use of management and managing reporting processes. The Financial Analyst requires collaborative cross-functional efforts to drive key projects, multi-task and executive financial planning and analysis. This individual will be independent and detail oriented to be effective in this role.
- Salesforce experience, generating reports and putting together models (for sales team)
- Adaptive (software) experience highly desired
- No CPA necessary, but an accounting background would be nice (degree)
- Industry experience preferred (Software/Saas)
- Strong Excel (vlookup/ pivot tables)
- P&L experience
- Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting and project report to the Director of Finance building reports/ models using templates (not from scratch)
- Produce monthly reports including but not limited to, key metrics, financial results and variance reporting.
- Support the Director of Finance and CFO in the annual and regular budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Streamline processes and regular reporting across Finance and other business functions.
- 3-5 years working in finance and/or accounting.
- 2+ years working in the software/SaaS industry
- Strong system knowledge in Adaptive and Salesforce CRM. NetSuite knowledge is a plus.
- Proven track record of working collaboratively with teams and other departments
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and highly organized team player with keen attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and work independently
- Expert in Microsoft Excel, including strong financial modeling capability
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Total compensation and benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401K with company match, gym membership, and much more!