The Business Analyst will be responsible as the liaison between the business and technical groups, gathering and documenting business requirements, designing business processes, developing wireframes, developing high level application designs with the technical teams, and financial analysis or modeling. The Business Analyst will also examine the variables which impact the client's project profitability including production costs, overall budget variances, market & box office trends, and related home entertainment products. The Business Analyst will have the opportunity to work with all levels of the PAS and ITPS teams we well as our business partners to understand the underlying business processes and data required for analysis.
- Strong service orientation and focus.
- Attention to Detail is required.
- Has a good verbal and written communication skill.
- Working knowledge of continuous process improvement methodologies and customer satisfaction measurement practices.
- Has good to above average problem solving skills and able to implement solutions for moderate to difficult problems.
- Demonstrates the ability to be flexible and deal with change both internal and external to the organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products