Job Opening: Solutions Advisor - Identity Management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s Degree or master’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent. 10-15 years in related field, with a strong professional services background in Security & Privacy related services
· Reputation in the marketplace as evidenced by leadership roles in professional organizations (industry visibility through conferences, trade associations, etc.) and extent of market contacts.
· Subject matter expert, related professional certifications are a plus, Ability to drive implementation with a strong understanding of Application Security
· Strong technical abilities and business savvy, Application Security – Embedded Security experience is a plus but not required
· Excellent team collaboration, communication and teaming skills, hands on leader, Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment
· Proven ability to build and grow strong professional relationships both internally and with clients
· Proven experience in client management and practice development, understands the land and expand sales model
· Demonstrated thought leadership, sales leadership, delivery leadership in the core domain of Identity Access Management (IAM)
· Demonstrated advanced written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
· Must be able to handle highly confidential information in a strictly professional manner
· Must be able to maintain professional demeanor at all times
· Ability to travel within the region 50%+ annually and work nonstandard hours
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS
Leadership Acumen and Team Orientation – The Solutions Director will be a team player/builder, open, and able to relate well to others. He/she is enthusiastic, pragmatic, and leads by example with executive presence and maturity and with a high regard for quality assurance in the delivery of services.
Critical Thinking/Analytical Rigor – This individual must work with the team to solve problems, focusing on logical/rational analysis vs. intuition. He/she will seek counsel of peers and executive oversight on high risk situations. The successful candidate must have a strong work ethic and be achievement oriented.
Values – The new Solutions Director must have a strong presence of character and team mentoring with a high regard for quality and risk management practices.Ethics first and have forthright communications with clarity and integrity. He/she must be professional, objective, and proactive, in addition to being highly productive.
Communication – This individual should possess very strong verbal and written communication skills, be high-energy and proactive, confident and self-assured, yet humble. The successful candidate is highly approachable, accessible and responsive (virtually and in-person), and highly communicative. He/she must be comfortable with challenging discussions and with defending views. The new Solutions Director must be responsive to executive leadership direction, and gain confidence and trust of peers with an overt style and easily trains and develops others