Build and support Linux servers in enterprise environments.
· Deep understanding and experience with configuration management tools to support our Linux servers and environments.
· Creatively solve new complex problems while trying to keep the solution simple.
· Script with languages such as Bash or Python.
· Participate in on-call escalation chain as well as off-hour maintenances.
· Develop highly repeatable processes and have a desire to AUTOMATE EVERYTHING.
We'd love to chat if you have:
· 3+ years of experience managing and maintaining large scale Linux environments.
· 2+ years working with configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, or Salt Stack.
· 2+ years of experience managing and working with VMware.
· 2+ years of experience managing and supporting systems in AWS or other cloud providers.
· 2+ years of experience with networking skillsets, eg: switching, TCP/IP, subnets, etc.
· Strong experience using standard server software such as MySQL, Apache and Nginx.
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
It would be pluses if you have the following:
· Experience working in virtualized server environments.
· Strong Google foo skillsets.
· Work with Security software
· Eagle eye attention to detail.
· Great team player!