- Implementing and managing release processes for dev, stage, and production environments.
- Managing release calendar and build metadata.
- Manage interdependencies and milestones to ensure the integrity of the release can be measured and reported on.
- Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure deploys are delivered on time.
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews.
- Coordinate with Product, ENG, and QA teams on pre-release stage and production testing automation.
- Produce Deployment, Run Books and Implementation Plans.
- Weekly Release Reporting.
- Communicate release details and schedules to the wider company.
- Work with DevOps release engineers to understand impacts of branches and code merges.
- Develops scripts and automation tools used to build, integrate, and deploy software releases to various environments.
- Participate in CCB (Change Control Board) meetings to discuss release scope and/or roadblocks.
- Researches new software development and configuration management methodologies and technologies and analyzes their application to current configuration management needs.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, or a related field from an accredited university.
- 2-6 years of previous release and/or project management experience
- Familiarity with Terraform and Jenkins.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Strong background working in AWS/Azure and Linux environments.
- 5-10 years of experience in information systems operations environment in systems analysis or development.
- Expertise in troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- JIRA experience for project/task management
- FEDRAMP background a plus.