The Software Enterprise Architect will provide leadership in the design, develop and implementation of software systems. This position performs hands-on coding review, application architecture analysis and technical support. In addition, this position collaborates with other business stakeholders to analyze the feasibility of solutions, manage priorities and demands, and provide leadership with status of on-going projects. Position will work with other business stakeholders and development team to understand business processes and workflows.
Description of Essential Job Functions
- Design and Develop enterprise-grade Azure solutions for a variety of external clients using .NET platform.
- Knowledge of microservices, event-based architecture and domain driven design.
- Aggressively grow your skillset and expertise to meet the emerging needs of our clients.
- Build custom solutions utilizing a variety of cutting-edge technologies.
- Specializing in Software Development and .Net Core to build out Azure cloud solutions.
The following are the minimum qualifications that an individual needs in order to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of this position. Please note that the minimum qualifications may vary based upon the department size and/or geographic location.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience with .NET/C#
- Proven expertise in web development (C# / HTML5/ React).
- Five (5) years of experience with MS SQL Server.
- Working knowledge of ETL (SSIS, Scribe, etc.).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft MVC stack (.NET MVC / Entity Framework).
- At least 5 years of experience in designing and implementing Domain Driven Design solutions
- At least 5 years of experience in designing and implementing event driven architecture
- At least 5 years of Azure/AWS experience
- At least 5 years of experience in solution architecture
- At least 5 years of experience Cloud applications with API management (GraphQL) and distributed microservices based architecture.
- At least 5 years of experience with containerization related management stacks like Docker, Kubernetes
- At least 3 years of experience with SQL/NoSQL databases
- At least 5 years of experience in designing, implementing, and documenting scalable and highly available solutions in Azure/AWS