- Solid experience (3-5 years) in web application development including its operational components (HTTP/S, Web Servers, DNS)
- Solid experience with web service integrations and working with APIs (REST, SOAP)
- Experience with build tools (such as Grunt, Gulp, Bower, NPM)
- Particular skills emphasis on CSS/ASS, Cross browser (desktop/devices).
- Experience with WCAG guidelines for accessible web sites, including ADA compliance with PDF files.
- Solid experience working with and developing websites for and with content management systems.
- Experience working with WordPress, Drupal, Ruby on Rails and other CMS.
- Expert with the Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign.
- SEO and Google Analytics experience.
- Ability to conduct training and one on one help related to website design and support.
- Develop clear and concise written communication and documentation (writing samples may be requested).
- Working knowledge of relevant social media.
- Knowledge of developing mobile applications for iOS and/or Android a plus.
- Team member and champion in the development and implementation of a new corporate website.
- Take responsibility for adding content consistent with the design and style of the corporate website.
- Proactive nature with resourcefulness to identify challenges and propose solutions.
- Manage several projects simultaneously, while meeting deadlines.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational and communication skills.
- Stay current with emerging trends and technological advances in the web design industry.
- Prior higher education experience is a plus.
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor's degree is required