For more than 14 years, Crescent has been the coolest IT Staffing company in Southern California. Winner of OC Metro’s ‘Best Companies to Work For’ and Inc 500 ‘Fastest Growing Companies’, Crescent is an industry leader in supplying highly-skilled IT professional for contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire needs. We are actively looking to hire a Sales Executive who can hit the ground running and is able to add to our A-list of clients. Strap in and buckle your seat belts, because this is a fast-paced environment, with tight deadlines with a demanding schedule, but comes with the rewards and compensation to match!
As a Sales Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Develop new business for staff augmentation and systems integration projects
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to current & potential clients
- Present sales strategy to internal executives
- Maintain relationships with clients for additional sales and services
- Determine factors that influence client’s decision making and achieve set business targets
- Negotiate contracts
- Must have the ability to influence our client’s hiring process and guide the recruiting team to fill positions
- Achieve revenue, profit and business growth objectives
- 3+ years of experience with new business development in a staffing organization
- 3+ years full lifecycle recruitment experience - from identifying, sourcing, screening, interviewing and onboarding
- A proven track record in strong presentation skills is essential.
- Need a strong track record of business-to-business sales at a corporate level.
- Need to have strong research and strategic analysis skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and be able to cold call potential clients with confidence as it is a key for a successful Business Executive.
- Excellent at closing deals!
- Must be very comfortable with computers with significant MS Office skills and internet communication/presentation abilities.
- Ability to succeed in a competitive, high-performance work environment.
- Minimum of degree in Business Management/Administration, marketing or related discipline