We are looking for a Senior Dev Ops Engineer with:
We’re currently seeking a talented and motivated Software Development Engineer in Infrastructure
The ideal candidate enjoys and thrives in working with a variety of tools, languages, systems and
architectures while building and improving features and the speed and reliability of our core services and
systems. You will work with everything from payment systems to our core in creating robust and highly
scalable software systems that handle high demand.
The minimum requirements and skills include:
• You will work as a member of our Infrastructure Team, bringing an experienced and pragmatic
security-focused point of view to all projects.
• You will be the nucleus of a cross-functional team to evaluate WIT’s security posture and address
any threats that may arise.
• You will build systems and tools that help all of Engineering to write and deploy more secure code.
• You will spend at least 50% of your working hours writing code for tools and systems that support
• You will participate in all Infrastructure projects (not just security-related) as a well-rounded
Preferred Qualifications include:
• Strong in at least one programming language. Node.js), Python or Ruby are great. Shell languages
(or config management tools) do not count.
• Familiarity with Node.js, or a willingness to learn (don’t worry -- it’s designed to be easy to pick up).
• Passion for security or crypto-related topics. If you like to pen-test in your spare time or you write
crypto tools for fun we’d like to hear from you!
• Passion for CI/CD and related topics. If you like to automate everything you are our guy or gal.
• Familiarity with public cloud providers (AWS in particular) is a plus
• Desire to build tools and automation.
• Ability to think creatively and invent new solutions to tough cutting-edge problems.
• Ability to thrive in fast-paced cross-functional teams