A key responsibility is to effectively collaborate and communicate with peers on the Customer Facing application team during SharePoint migration project and on-going production system support. Help introduce industry standards and best practices to the web team and champion team member cross training on various web based applications the team supports.
- Proactively contribute to the migration and maintenance of company Intranet on 2010 SharePoint OnPrem and 2016 SharePoint Online platforms
- Participate in the implementation of Intranet based applications using SharePoint forms/flow, Office 365 tools (Forms & PowerApps) and Nintex forms/workflow
- Contribute to the design and implementation of a new SharePoint security architecture under the guidance
Our ideal candidate is independent and proactive – one who uses experience and current learnings to recommend business process and technology optimizations. We are looking for someone passionate about quality and who possesses critical thinking skills to solve problems in new ways.
You are a valued member of the team to ensure our web presence is the most effective in the home building and apartment rental industries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in SharePoint Intranet migration from 2010 OnPrem to Online across multiple responsibility areas, such as requirement gathering, end user interview, business use case analysis, ShareGate, Site analysis, security model review and configuration, UAT and post launch support
- Proactively assist project manager with project planning and sprint ceremonies
- Proactively contribute to system integration with Salesforce, company websites and ERP applications
- Actively involved in the development and UAT of the SharePoint migration project
- Apply the SharePoint modern UI page template and assist in converting class view to modern view of lead SharePoint Architect
- Identifies opportunities to optimize business and technology processes
- When needed, facilitate daily stand-ups, weekly planning meetings, and retrospectives with the team
- Ensures that change management policies and standards are followed.
- Recommend business process, content, technology, website optimizations to the team
- Collaborate with supplier and infrastructure teams to resolve outages, ensure root cause analysis is performed, and remediations implemented to prevent from reoccurring
- Bachelor’s degree or Masters degree in Computer Science, MIS or related fields
- 5 years of experience in hands-on SharePoint administration
- 3 years of experience in coding custom SharePoint webparts, PowerShell scripts and Web API
- 3 years of experience in hands-on implementation of MS Flows, PowerApps, Power BI and SharePoint Forms
- Prior experience in home building industry helpful, but not required
Nice to Have
- Familiar with key aspects of an enterprise level Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) – project planning, requirement gathering, dependency analysis, development execution, regression testing, UAT testing, load/performance/security testing, environment setup, continuous integration, content management and post launch warranty
- Strong working experience using Agile tools, such as JIRA/Rally/TFS/JAMA to track scope, sprints, releases; create dashboards and boards to clearly communicate status; ability to run custom JIRA queries to analyze product backlog health, maintain sound epic/story structure and import/export data for 3rd party application integration (such as Jama and Selenium)
- Working knowledge of code management through Team Foundation Server (TFS)/VSTS/Git, application code/content deployment, continuous integration through TeamCity, automation testing, test case lifecycle management and infrastructure planning
- Ability to multi-task easily across multiple projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite and screen-capturing tools (i.e. SnagIt)
- Experience with Cherwell Service Management application and Adobe Photoshop nice to have