We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to work with our client to continue developing and building tools, processes, and our infrastructure to serve their clients.
n this role, you will be working on a variety of product initiatives including the re-development of our API’s to meet new business requirements, streamlining our billing systems, and creating dashboards to visualize ongoing tasks and work in progress. You will have the opportunity to help shape how we think about API and security across our product suite.
Description of Position
- Build API’s to better access a variety of data-sets.
- Design secure code with a focus on re-usability, readability, modularity, etc.
- Collaborate with Product and Architects to design, scope and build new features
- Build new user-facing features, the infrastructure to scale it, and test for optimal throughput and uptime.
- Contribute to internal tools to help improve workflow and increase efficiency
- Strong drive for meeting deliverables and understanding of priorities to meet the business and client needs
- Support the Software Development teams as needed.
- Understanding of Web APIs / HTTP / REST / XML / JSON
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience with continuous integration systems like Jenkins
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Git)
- Responsible for full technical product development cycle from researching, spec’ing, developing, testing and production
- Able to communicate ideas to product management and other engineers
- Experience with microservices, API design, and infrastructure services
- Expert in RESTful API’s, C# and ASP.net
- Understand Token Bases Authentication (JWT Tokens)
- Familiarity with Cloud services (Azure)
- Four or more years related experience