Executive Assistant, COO/CFO
One of the nation’s top CPA firms, is seeking an A-player to fulfill the amazing role of Executive Assistant to Partner, COO/CFO. Candidate must desire an opportunity to work hard and play hard with a driven leader where challenge, growth, opportunity, development and a pathway to a great future exist. Candidate must have a high level of confidence, effective communication skills, emotional intelligence, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and operate with a high level of integrity and confidentiality while always exemplifying professionalism.
This is a unique role for a special person! Only smart, professional, qualified candidates with a PROVEN track record should apply!
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Calendar and email management
- Drive and coordinate meetings including logistics, agenda, and minute preparation
- Heavy travel coordination
- Project management serving as a liaison for the administrative leadership team to ensure deadlines and projects are completed timely
- Manage and maintain confidential documents, including coordination, distribution, and filing
- Internal and external communication on behalf of COO/CFO
- Event coordination and management
Knowledge, Skills and Requirements:
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with senior management, colleagues, internal/external partners, and clients.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Advanced knowledge and mechanics of all Microsoft Suite applications.
- 5+ years of related experience supporting C-Level Executives.
- Professional appearance and effective and direct communication skills
- College degree preferred