Job Title: Tanium Comply Engineer
What You'll Do:
Qualifications & Interests:
- Deploy enterprise-wide system solutions using Tanium Comply and Patch modules.
- Configure and code Tanium Comply for Windows Servers and middleware.
- Support Tanium RBAC group development.
- Facilitate, lead and document meetings and discussions.
- Lead standardized design of new and existing processes and policies as needed.
- Recommend improvements and/or alternatives for existing systems.
- Document new systems architecture and runbook.
- Act as a liaison between IT management and Tanium users.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or related field.
- Experience implementing and deploying Tanium to large scale businesses.
- Deep understanding of configuration management approaches for Windows server OS and middleware like IIS, Apache Tomcat, WebSphere is required.
- Knowledge of networking, Ethernet, TCP/IP and remote communications.
- Expert experience with Windows Server patching solutions like SCCM and BladeLogic a plus.
- IT certifications such as MCSE, MCITP a plus.
- Experience with CIS Top 20 framework, program management, and policy development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable working remotely with customers and team members.
- Experience in high-availability, fast-paced environments.
- Strong customer service focus and a “can do” attitude.
- Experience working directly with customer senior management and end users.