Job Title: Tanium Sr Architect
What You'll Do:
Qualifications & Interests:
- Deploy enterprise-wide system solutions using Tanium Comply and Patch modules.
- Deploy Tanium for Windows (servers and workstations), RHEL, SuSE, Solaris, and Macintosh OS workstation.
- Integrate new groups into Tanium RBAC.
- Facilitate, lead and document meetings and discussions.
- Direct standardized design of new and existing processes and policies as needed.
- Recommend improvements and/or alternatives for existing systems.
- Document new systems architecture and runbook.
- Update existing documentation with changes made.
- Act as a liaison between IT management, remote companies, and remote Tanium users.
- Advise more junior team members on Tanium configuration and coding.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or related field.
- 2+ years of experience implementing and deploying Tanium to large scale businesses is required.
- Deep understanding of server OS (Windows and Linux) configuration management approaches. Specific experience with Win Server 2012&2016, RHEL, and Solaris is required.
- Deep experience with virtual servers and managing NAS / SAN technology preferred.
- Knowledge of networking, Ethernet, TCP/IP and remote communications.
- Experience with a wide variety of middleware like IIS, Apache Tomcat, WebSphere and application development a plus.
- IT certifications such as MCSE, MCITP a plus.
- Expert experience with Windows Server patching solutions like SCCM and BladeLogic a plus.
- Experience with CIS Top 20 framework, program management, and policy development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- International client experience a plus.
- Comfortable working remotely with customers and team members.
- Experience in high-availability, fast-paced environments.
- Strong customer service focus and a “can do” attitude.
- Experience working directly with customer senior management and end users.