We are the global leader in identity and security. Our products and services provide mission critical services for apex government agencies and technology companies. We are a distributed company leveraging the latest technologies to deliver world-class products spanning public and private sectors of finance, telecom, identity, security, retail, commercial, government, and IOT. We use a variety of technologies and approaches but are always open. A preferred candidate will have a background in some or all of these technologies:
- API design, Design by Contract, OWASP, DFD, ERD, etc.
- Java, Swift, Python, SQL, NoSQL, ReactJS, Angular, HTML5, etc.
- AWS, Linux, Microservices, RESTful webservices, machine learning
- Lean, DevOps, CI/CD
- Unit, integration and functional testing
- OAuth, mutual auth, PKI
What can you expect?
As a product R&D engineer on our team, you will:
- Provide technical guidance to product development teams
- Challenge those product teams (and be challenged in return) to build more maintainable, deployable, robust, and secure systems
- Explore and vet new technologies and application stacks to support future cloud-based application development
- Help lead the company toward an “innersource” model, promoting software reuse across functional teams
- Develop technical and non-technical relationships outside of our business unit
- Design, build and deliver new secure, commercial SaaS offerings designed to run in the cloud and support both web and mobile clients
Who is our ideal candidate?
- An out-of-the box system thinker with a bias for action who has shipped successful products
- The ability to adapt and master new technology including many of the above stack
- Enjoy working on new, emerging business ventures with the ability to own, invest and simplify
- You have strong judgment, good instincts and insist on high standards
- Must be a US citizen.