We’re seeking a full-time, Senior Drupal Developer who thrives in a high-impact environment. You will work as part of a hyper-creative team with the goal of producing stunning web experiences. Key to succeeding in this position is a team-player attitude (and aptitude), as you will be working with a diverse group of individuals with specialized skill sets. The technical and creative support of your team will be critical to your success, even on projects you “own.” Every project is different and demands different levels of technical skill, time management and creative drive; be ready to explore new and emerging technologies and meet the expectations of clients looking to do the next big thing.
• Development, Architecture and maintenance of Drupal websites and/or applications.
• Analyze client requirements to develop functional and technical software
• Construct conceptual and technical designs that include the use of industry standard Drupal best practices and techniques
• Should be able to work independently using mocks and requirements to implement and customize Drupal modules
• Understanding of latest industry architecture patterns
• Identifying and resolving bugs
• Should be able to work quickly and efficiently
• Estimate and deliver on development tasks with high level of accuracy in an agile environment
• Ensure product quality, maintainability, performance and scalability into production environment
• Integrate Drupal with external services
• Work with IT and Information Security to ensure all websites are in-line with the company’s security standards
• Communicate effectively and proactively with Project Manager and project colleagues to identify opportunities to improve existing experience for SPT sites and applications
• Have extensive experience with Drupal 8
• Experience with Acquia
• Experience with decoupled architecture
• A minimum of 5-7 years developing and maintaining Drupal websites including configuration of modules, custom module development and managing content
• A minimum 4 years’ experience working with LAMP stack including significant PHP development and MySQL experience
• Demonstrable knowledge of object-oriented programming and design patterns (OOPHP)
• A minimum 4 years’ experience working with version control system (GIT)
• A minimum 4 years’ experience working with responsive design using Bootstrap framework
• A minimum 3-5 years of technical writing experience (ability to create detailed functional requirements, define a site’s content architecture, etc.)
• Experience in using and configuring common modules, such as Views. Knowledge of working with Panels and Paragraphs is a plus.
• Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. requirements, design, development, testing) and exposure to agile or iterative SDLCs.
• Solid fundamentals around hooks, APIs and Drupal core mechanism
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication abilities
• Solid organization skills, including time management and prioritization