Position will function as a Business Systems Analyst/Subject Matter Expert for requirements, design, testing, and training supporting an in place IBM Cúram system upgrade.
Candidates should have:
- A minimum of five (5) years with the Cúram Social Program Management system.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, plus a minimum two (2) years of experience eliciting, validating and documenting functional system requirements to identify information, procedures decision flows and User Acceptance Testing specific to social program management.
- Experience documenting business process flows for the purpose of identifying and documenting system requirements.
- Experience researching, compiling, and creating training materials and using these materials for the purpose of providing training to all level of system users.
- Experience with Microsoft Visio for creating UML and other diagrams for the purpose of documenting business and system processes.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in producing and documenting test case scenarios, test case data, and test case results.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience planning, scheduling, facilitating and conducting system testing to include performance, unit, and user acceptance testing from an established test plan.
- Document business processes related to social program management for the purpose of creating system test scripts, test cases, and test plans.
- Work with end users, subject matter experts, business analysts, technical experts and existing documentation to develop, create and present system training materials.
- Perform gap analysis of existing and to-be system version user interfaces (UI) and create mapping documentation.
- Work with end-users through the elaboration process by collecting and analyzing feedback
- Maintain and communicate accurate status of work performed
- Preparation of clear, concise and detailed requirement and design documentation
- Work directly with Development staff and implement unit testing
- Analytical problem solving abilities, proactive/positive team player, resourceful, innovative
- Demonstrate professional organization, documentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Communication of technical information to a non-technical audience; communication of business information to a technical audience
- Strong customer service skills
- Working with public sector (Government) entities; specifically with social program service delivery related entities/agencies.
- Use of Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) or Azure DevOps.
- IBM Cúram software