Purpose: The leader will be responsible for the complete life-cycle of the development and Support of Client's Operations Applications. The supported functions include all of US & Mexico. The leader owns the requisite Business relationships to partner in applications & services while managing an internal team coupled with external contract resources.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Consistently follow the I-Serve standards at all times.
- Follow all company and department policies and procedures.
- Attend safety meetings, keep the workplace in safe condition, and work in a safe manner.
- Adhere to attendance policy and report to workstation at scheduled start time.
- Propose ideas or find ways to improve services, systems, and/or procedures.
- Manage Internal and External staff to provide applications and services to meet Operations needs
- Formalize IT Service Delivery via SLAs, OLAs, and other metrics visible to IT and our Business Partners
- Manage enterprise wide property management system, from program implementation to post go-live and ongoing support
- Partner with peer IT organizations to leverage platform, PMO, GRC & QA tools and services to promote consistency across the IT landscape
- Develop and maintain trusting relationships with the Business Leadership and their organizations
- Present formal status to multiple audience levels in IT and the Business organizations
- Foster a culture of Ownership and accountability within the Organization
- Participate in Enterprise IT Initiatives beyond Core IT Responsibilities by volunteering for demonstrating enthusiasm to help foster change
- Actively provide employee career path and development opportunities as established by IT Leadership team
- Continuous review of resource optimization while maintaining skill and capacity
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements following this paragraph are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Min of 10 years in general IT Industry experience
- Min of 6 years in IT Leadership Roles
- Min of 5 years in Serving the Resort Operations function
- Preferred experience of 3 years in Facilities Operation Management including Scheduling & Maintenance and reservations
- Demonstrated expertise in project management, project planning, and change management
- Demonstrated experience in Full IT Life Cycle development from Requirements to Post Implementation Support
- Demonstrated experience leading a packaged software implementation project
- Demonstrated experience in executive level presentation via MS PowerPoint to communicate Status, Risk Mitigation, Process Improvements, and Business Cases
- Familiarity with Enterprise solutions, such as Collaboration tools, Intranet Management and MS Office solutions
- Preferred experience in Service Delivery Management including SLA, Status Metrics and Resource Flexing to manage peak times
- Preferred expertise in property management systems
- Preferred experience in Hospitality or Timeshare industry
- Familiarity with Off-shore/remote staffing for staff augmentation or managed services
- Team player with a stakeholder partnership mindset to interact effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues required
- Ability to analyze and develop business processes, workflows, and modeling
Must have an BS or BA Degree in related field. MBA a plus. Extended studies in technology topics via seminars or industry skills offerings a plus.