High-level Architect needed (problem solver) with extensive information systems development experience, focusing primarily on database design, data integration, and data warehousing. Data Architect responsible for overseeing a team of SQL/ETL Developers (9 off site, 1-2 in OC).
- Improve data flow process (mapping/ changes to data flow // collect, load, QA, delivery and formatting of data)
- Build/ road map better automation process
- Scale up - wants to double data output in 2019 (Current: 200M records updated weekly)
- Provide real time updates
- Authority to implement
- Proactively monitor systems and take measures to improve performance and stability within databases, tools and processes.
- A proficient understanding of ETL techniques, data staging, data warehouse, and relational structures is required.
- Skills in SQL, C#, Data reporting, and analytics is preferred.
- This person will be responsible for existing ETL process designed in legacy and SSIS/SSDT packages as well as new development, standardization of existing packages, and automation of ETL operations.
- Quality control and metrics is an important aspect of this position and a thorough understanding of data normalization, standardization, and data cleansing techniques is required.