Under direction of the Financial Reporting Manager, the Financial Accountant assists with the month end closing process including preparing board reports. Performs daily and monthly general ledger reconciliations. Responsible for the quarterly preparation of the Call Report and assists with the preparation of financial statement footnotes for the annual report. Prepares daily and weekly management reports.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in bank accounting, finance and systems.
- BA or MBA preferred.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player and self-starter.
- Requires the ability to be flexible and work independently.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Presents professional image and work well in a team environment.