The AOP Associate’s primary responsibility is to assist with a variety of administrative related tasks, including directing incoming client inquiries, assisting a select portfolio of clients, meeting coordination, reporting, marketing, facilities management, and supporting the Assistant to the CEO in accomplishing administrative tasks as assigned by the CEO. This position requires the ability to serve as a resource to clients, prospects and personnel; while exceeding client expectations and adding value with the highest quality of service.
- A minimum education level of a High School Diploma.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of banking experience. New account experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Requires the ability to be flexible, work independently and maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Team player, self-starter, ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines a must
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- The ability to cross sell Bank’s products and services to existing clients as well as prospects, growing new profitable relationships by referring opportunities to other parts of the company
- Presents a professional image and works well in a team environment