Provide Tier II operational and technical support services for Company's computer users. Install, maintain, and make minor repairs to PCs, printers, and other peripherals. Troubleshoot, identify, and resolve hardware, software, and operator problems. Analyze, research, and provide system and software problem-solving solutions to support users.
- Responsible for basic Tier II support activities by interaction with customers to understand and interpret issues to troubleshoot and resolve computer-related hardware and software problems.
- Solid technical skills in managing and maintaining client devices (desktop, laptop, tablet, mobile)
- Experienced troubleshooting skills with office\productivity based applications
- Strong leadership skills (self-starter), create / update documentation and organization
- Strong Customer Service and Interpersonal skills
- Extensive experience providing customer support to C-Level executives.
- Knowledge of thin client and virtual apps\desktops deployments preferred
- Record, monitor, track, and document work performed using the Company's tracking system.
- Analyze, research, and provide system and software problem-solving solutions to support users.
- Assist in determining product compatibility, flexibility, and ease-of-use including the design of application options/screens with midsize computer system applications.
- Provide scheduled on-call support for after-hours Support Center issues.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's degree in a computer science discipline or a comparable level of experience preferred.
- Four (4) years of prior experience in an IT Support position preferred.
- Must have at least four (4) years of applied experience with Windows 2000, NT, and MS operating systems.
- Must be A+ certified.
- ITIL V3 Awareness training preferred.
- Must have advanced computer networking and client-server experience.
- Must be knowledgeable about network equipment, hub, switches, and servers.
- Must be knowledgeable in basic computer operation and related troubleshooting efforts.
- Must be able to type quickly and accurately, preferably at least 50 wpm.
- Must have exceptional customer service, communication, and phone etiquette skills.
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to effectively multi-task.
- Must be proficient in various Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be able to lift and maneuver up to 40 pounds.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses