Must be a US Citizen. Work must be done onsite.
Oracle DBA to assist the engineers to design, test, and upgrade and deploy various Oracle related technology, include but not limited to Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) 13c and Oracle Golden Gate/Active Data Guard. The Oracle DBA / engineers will work closely with engineers to upgrade the current OEM version to the version 13c and to allow FDIC utilize OEM 13c in managing Oracle Middleware and Databases at the primary Data center as well as the new Back Up Data Center. The Oracle DBA / engineers will work closely with Engineers and Database Administrator to architect a robust and reliable Database High Availability (HA) and Replication mechanism to ensure database is replicated and recoverable at the remote site in a moment notice.
1. Migrating from Solaris Version 10 to Red Hat Linus ('RHEL') Version 6;
2. Replacing Data Guard with Active Data Guard;
3. Evaluating Golden Gate and Active Data Guard;
4. Implementing Oracle Enterprise Manager 13c; and
5. Creating High Availability environments with automatic failover.