The ideal candidate will be highly proficient in all aspects of HRIS administration, be customer service and detailed oriented, and be highly proficient in data management, Excel, and report development. This role will be responsible for the day-to-day administration activities of the HRIS department, supporting the maintenance of the HRIS in addition to other systems supported by the HRIS department, assist in the planning and implementation of additional modules, developing and administering data audit processes, creating reports to highlight trends to senior management, ensuring compliance with all state and federal regulations and filings, and operate as a subject matter expert for all HRIS-related questions. You’ll be successful in this role because you are passionate about HRIS and HR Data administration, ensuring employees have the support they need, and the company is protected through your efforts complying with state and federal labor policies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of the HRIS system. This includes integration of the HRIS with other business applications.
- Maintains all HR Data executive dashboards.
- Maintains internal database files and tables.
- Work with the business to identify ways to automate current manual processes via the HRIS platform (i.e. building workflows).
- Provide HRIS knowledge and expertise to develop business and technical requirements for system configurations and enhancements.
- Build knowledge documents for all supported applications to ensure sustainability.
- Develop and execute HRIS audits, as well as implement recommended solutions.
- Develop standard and ad/hoc reporting for the business.
- Conduct data analysis as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Human Resources, Business, or related field.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in the HRIS field.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in HR.
- Experience in UltiPro (including UltiPro workflows and security functions) and Business Intelligence platforms.
- Understanding of Event Studio, Burst reporting, Report Studio and BI security desired.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite (Access, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Highly analytical mindset with the ability to quickly identify, troubleshoot and resolve system issues
- Ability to research complex questions and conduct complex analysis
- Customer service focused, have a passion for process improvement, be self-motivated and able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Excellent communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented; demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills, as well as strong data entry skills