Senior Curam Technical Analyst
Senior level individual capable of working as part of a multi-site multi-company team supporting the version upgrade of IBM’s Smarter Cities Curam Social Program Management Platform from v6 to v7. The individual will assist the with creation and execution of the user acceptance plan, the installation, troubleshooting, use, and management of the project’s technical tools, and troubleshooting application issues. The Java J2EE application utilizes WebSphere v9 on Windows VMs connected to Oracle 11g in RAC and non-RAC environments.
Will require interaction with systems programmers, application programmers, business analysts, business subject matter experts, project leadership, and other IT staff.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Assist with creation and execution of the user acceptance test plan. This includes screen-based testing and data conversion testing
- Assist with the creation of automated load testing scripts
- Assist programming team with development and testing within a Curam v7 environment
- Assist with installing, configuring and debugging Curam v7.0 runtime applications
- Assist with Installing, configuring and debugging Curam v7.0 development environments
- Troubleshooting, determining root cause and formulating technical solutions to Curam 7.0 application issues
- Senior level ability in creating user acceptance test plans for screen-based testing and data conversion testing
- Senior level ability in troubleshooting, determining root cause and formulating technical solutions to Curam v6.0 application issues
- Java v5, ANT v1.8 script creation, Eclipse v3.2, Rational Software Architect v8, Tomcat v6
- Installation, application deployment, and troubleshooting of IBM WebSphere v8 in a Network Deployment environment
- Oracle v11g SQL, PL/SQL
- Use of TOAD v9 or above
- Proficiency with business software (e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook, Visio etc.).
- Installation, configuration, administration and use of IBM Rational ClearCase
- Creation, installation, execution and troubleshooting of POJO and WebSphere Java applications
- Ability to work independently or with cross-functional teams as required
- Installation, configuration, administration and use of Git source code repositories
- Installation, configuration, administration and use of Jenkins continuous integration builder