CLIENT SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE I, STRATEGIC TECHNOLOGY
The Client Services Representative I, Strategic Technology serves customers by providing hardware and technical support to new and existing customers with a general knowledge in product and servicing. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Verifies account data in all internal/utilized systems.
- Ensures all merchant account information that are entered into systems have been reviewed for accuracy.
- Handle incoming and outbound calls.
- Handle merchant support emails.
- Assist merchants with authorization and settlement inquiries.
- Assist merchants in understanding merchant statements.
- Assist merchant with PCI Compliance requests and requirements.
- Complete account information change requests in all applicable systems.
- Responsible for downloading and shipping new terminals to merchants.
- Terminal and gateway general support.
- Technical support and troubleshooting.