Known for being a great place to work and build a career, my client provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Their growth is driven by delivering real results for their clients. It's also enabled by their culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder they're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others.
My client is currently seeking a Director in Technology Risk - Cyber Security for their risk consulting practice.
- Supervise Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC) projects, including those involving Policy, Risk, Compliance, Enterprise, Incident, Vendor, Threat, Business Continuity, Audit, and Security Operations Management
- Direct the implementation and administration of one or more eGRC/ITGRC platforms, such as RSA Archer, MetricStream, or BWise
- Lead client teams and engagement teams in successfully delivering multi-tenant solutions and multiple work streams in Archer platform
- Provide oversight in developing Archer solutions to support three or more of the following: SOX, PCI DSS, ISO 27001/27002/27005, HIPAA, Unified Compliance Framework, Enterprise Risk Management, Vendor Risk Management, Vulnerability Risk Management, Security Operations Management, Business Continuity Management, Audit Management
- Specialize in Archer Data Feeds, Questionnaires, Complex Calculated Fields, Custom Work Flows, Access Controls , Custom Objects , Reports, Dashboards, and I-Views
- Guide the administration of the RSA Archer 5.X platform
- A minimum of eight years of Information Security experience (with a minimum of eight years of RSA Archer or ServiceNow experience)
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent professional experience
- Experience in problem solving, coding, scripting, management and development of applications, and workflow design utilizing the RSA Archer or SalesForce SmartSuite Framework software for integration with RSA Archer's or SalesForce GRC solution framework
- Strong understanding of the RSA Archer or SalesForce security structure, data feeds/API, workflow, and process to configure RSA Archer or SalesForce with content data feeds
- Archer or SalesForce Certified Professional certification
- Travel may be up to 80-100%, work in a fast paced, results driven environment, grasp new technology, and contribute at a rapid pace