As an Angular Developer you are responsible for the design and implementation of new software applications utilizing a variety of technologies and applications for our clients. Our ideal candidate will have a love for technology, a Computer Science background and strong problem solving skills. This specific position will focus on Angular 5 development for a new SPA web application. The ideal candidate will be very proficient taking Sketch designs and creating the HTML/CSS and appropriate Angular code within a team of 3 others. Experience with C# .NET WebAPI development and/or AWS server-less development is also helpful.
Responsibilities and Duties
Qualifications and Skills
- Key role in implementation and successful delivery of applications for our clients.
- Work with customers and a design team to ensure the customer requirements turn into a very successful solution.
- Majority of developer's time will be developing new front-end code while utilizing the Angular framework.
B.S. required in Computer Science or other technical field; M.S. is a plus
Other helpful Qualifications:
- Experience in web development or client application development
- Significant Angular experience
- TypeScript experience
- Significant skills with HTML4/5, CSS
- Significant skills with Sketch
Can be remote based as long as you are on Pacific Time Zone
- Experience with Grunt/Gulp, LESS/SASS
- Knowledge of Angular testing frameworks (Karma/Jasmine/Protractor)
- Knowledge of common Angular libraries
- Strong experience with development methodologies such as XP, Agile or SCRUM
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to achieve results within tight deadlines
- Ability to work efficiently, independently and as part of a team
- AWS server-less technology such as API Gateway, Lambda or other web application services