The Salesforce Integration Testing Lead will be responsible for planning and executing testing at all phases of our Salesforce Delivery, Including Functional, Regression Testing and UAT for over multiple system interfaces integrated with the Salesforce platform. They will also partner with the delivery team to coordinate and monitor testing, monitor defects, create defect reports, and work with vendors and stakeholders to resolve the defects/bugs. The Lead will ensure software testing is done on-time and as planned and will notify management about bottlenecks and other issues and risks.
- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally.
- Lead and mentor QA team members, as well as manage outside contract testers. Resolve conflicts between individual team members or even between different teams.
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated).
- Manage coordination of testing activities.
- Collect, report and triage defects and enhancements and provide regular testing summary status at the end of each release, report on test metrics on quality on a regular basis.
- Manage risks by identifying risks and creating plans to mitigate it. Hold regular team meetings to identify new risks as testing phases are completed and create new mitigation plans on the fly.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Proven knowledge of QA concepts and testing methodologies that cover integration testing, regression testing, functional testing, and UAT.
- Salesforce experience
- Previous integration testing experience
- Experience working in Agile-Scrum (or Kanban process) development environment and related tools
- Minimum 6 years of experience with planning and executing all phases of system testing - unit testing, system testing, integration testing, user acceptance testing, regression testing, performance testing
- Experience with and expertise in the selection and use of automated test tools and other testing-related tools
- Experience managing test teams comprising individuals from multiple organizations
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to find creative solutions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules.
- Proactive, self-motivated and independent.
- Able to consistently demonstrate sound judgment and decision-making skills.