The Web Applications Developer is responsible for designing, developing, deploying and supporting enterprise applications to support publishing systems in .NET, C# and SQL server technologies.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities
• Will be responsible for understanding requirements, perform requirements analysis and designs solutions for the publishing business applications.
• Collaborate with the Business analysts to understand and process the requirements and developing solution design.
• Conceive technical design for the proposed solutions and write technical specifications for the proposed technical design.
• Invite reviews for technical design.
• Perform technical reviews for the technical design when invited.
• Write code to develop, unit test applications per the approved design.
• Write Deployment steps and execute deployment steps during cutover and deployments.
• Perform Data analysis and data migration activities when required.
• Work with the Quality assurance team to ensure reported bugs are fixed.
• Communicate the status of the projects accurately to the manager and Project management teams.
• Perform upgrades and deployment of software when needed.
Qualifications and Education
• Bachelors/Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent Degree in technology required
• 5+ years of experience .Net, C# enterprise applications design, development and deployment is a must
• 5+ years of strong data analysis and enterprise application
• Database design and development experience in SQL server is a must
• 3+ years of experience in web services integrations and deployment experience
• Microsoft certification preferred