This role will be tasked with system development and administration work, additionally the DevOps engineer is responsible for leading improvements on site stability, uptime, and deployment operations.
- Responsible for the availability, scalability and reliability of our AWS Infrastructure.
- Interface with Engineers to implement deployment workflows.
- This role will be heavy with automation.
- Oversee infrastructure performance.
- Work with an environment with Docker, Ruby, Swift, Kotlin, Postgres, Redis, Redshift, AWS and others.
- Manage and support hosted operations.
- Provide support for deployment related issues.
- Experience with administering and deploying Linux servers.
- Experience with configuring and managing Nginx, Docker, PostgreSQL, Redshift, S3.
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Terraform / Terragrunt, Ansible, CloudFormation and Heat.
- Expert systems administrator with extensive shell scripting.
- Experience with AWS or similar cloud service.
- Experience with Git.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with relational databases.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science required or equivalent experience.