The Senior Yardi Business Analyst develops integrated solutions to resolve complex technical and business issues and has a significant role in the analysis, development and implementation of major systems. The Senior Yardi Business Analyst is a key member of the Residential Systems Group with responsibility to support the changing business requirements and associated system enhancements from conception through delivery.
- Performs business analysis through compiling and analyzing data. Gathers and documents business requirements collected from customers and 3rd party vendors. Writes functional specifications based on business requirements.
- Executes all aspects and phases of testing initiatives for moderate to large sized system implementations and/or enhancement projects. Writes test scripts and works with customers to tests system upgrades/fixes to ensure the system matches the business requirements.
- Writes project documentation, including system requirements, process design, and testing plans according to standard financial and residential System Development Life Cycle methodologies.
- Ensure smooth every day running of the Yardi Support team, monitoring that SLAs are met and that quality targets are reached and maintained
- Take a proactive approach in trying to assess Yardi from user perspective and generate solutions even before the issues are raised by the end-users.
- Working closely with the Yardi end users, you will assist with the tailoring of the system, designing and testing reports and creating/documenting procedures
- Works with 3rd party vendors to gather and analyze business and system requirements for new releases. Assists with technical and/or business design solutions to ensure the system meets the business requirements.
- Applies updates, corrections, additions, and handles migrations to new platforms for existing software.
- Oversight of all property acquisitions in Yardi including coordination between vendor, tracking progress, perform UAT for pre and post conversion and perform post migration review
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5-7 years of Yardi Voyager experience with residential property management
- Advanced knowledge of Yardi Voyager software add-on modules (Rent Café, Payment processing, Concierge, etc.)
- A minimum of 5 year’s property management experience
- Experience with working within a helpdesk / support environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Software documentation and training experience is highly desired
- Highly organized, with attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize demands of third parties
- Natural ability to take ownership, act with a sense of urgency and accept challenges