Digital Services is looking to transform the way we work, with a focus on file sharing and collaboration using technology and change management. You will challenge legacy thinking by understanding the people element and migrate them to modern digital workplace services and processes. The role requires someone to form and maintain strong relationships with multiple business units and leverage skills from other teams and colleagues to facilitate the operations and technology re-engineering and change management needed to instill and drive sustained workplace innovation.
- Articulate the art of the possible with the use of modern workplace services such as Microsoft 365, Windows 10, Office 365, SharePoint, Teams, Flow, PowerApps, etc.
- Develop user transition plans on the transformation and migration of file and collaboration services from on-premise to native and/or hybrid-cloud solutions.
- Design, develop, and deploy modern workplace services, standards, procedures including migration plans and change management.
- Develop change management material, workshops, and one-on-one sessions to drive continued adoption and engagement.
- deliver plans, tools, and change management to drive adoption and engagement of new digital workplace solutions.
- Serve as the as the go-to technical expert in the modern workplace space for Digital Services and all remote IT teams.
- Partner with the different business units and teams to address their file and collaboration needs, alongside technology and industry trends, to help define their digital workplace vision, strategy and roadmap.
- Create and contribute to digital workplace related design documents, standards, and procedures for new tools, infrastructure, and change management.
- Interacts and coordinates with InfoSec, Infrastructure, and Operations teams for review, design, and deployment.
- Advise teams on technology issues and opportunities; participate in business unit activities such as customer visits, due diligence, staff meetings
- Researches, identifies, and recommends industry best practices for solving business and technology problems.
- 5+ years of experience as a solutions engineer/architect (or equivalent) in the Microsoft productivity and collaboration platform including architecture design, planning, deployment, and project management.
- Broad knowledge of key end-user scenarios relating to SharePoint, Outlook Groups, Teams, Flow, and PowerApps.
- Experience and Understanding of on-premise file and collaboration services and the migration to modern hybrid and cloud services.
- Passion for digital workplace including the technical and non-technical aspects (people, process, change)
- Knowledge of latest Office 365 technology and integrating with popular SaaS applications.
- Foundational knowledge of the ITIL framework, and IT Service Management.
- Strong understanding of cloud migration techniques (on premise to Cloud Platforms).
- Experience with O365 and other cloud tenant to tenant migrations a plus
- Cloud-based solution migrations (migrating Box to OneDrive; Slack to Teams; Google to Microsoft) desired
- Deep technical understanding of modern digital workplace strategic vision
- Ability to get hands-on and not just talk and draw pictures
- Ability to paint a technology vision and communicate its value
- A passion for technology and transformation with a focus on change management and people.
- An innovative mind that is creative and doesn’t follow cookie cutter ideas