We are seeking a highly motivated Integration specialist for our ERP team. Candidate must have strong hands-on technical expertise in integration technologies with ERPs – Oracle cloud, messaging/middleware technologies. Must have financial services domain knowledge and experience in continuous integration practices. Candidates should have excellent client facing skills and be able to articulate technical issues.
Primary Function & Essential Responsibilities
• Responsible for developing and supporting integration between all ERP systems – Oracle Fusion, P2P platform, AP/HR systems
• Responsible for implementing modern integration technology stack, monitoring, and support for integration processes.
• Hands-on development of critical integrations between ERP systems and business processes
• Responsible for effective communication and interaction with project teams
• Work closely with ERP team, Financial Systems functional support team and business users to plan integration changes
Skills & Abilities
• 7 - 10 year's cumulative experience designing and integrations between ERP systems
• Expertise with ERP platforms – Oracle Cloud ERP, P2p Coupa, Concur, GL Systems – Microsoft Dynamics preferred
• Must have hands on experience with integration technologies or middleware applications – C#, SQL, SSIS, messaging, Mulesoft, etc.
• Strong understanding of software development practices and patterns
• Strong hands-on knowledge of continuous integration technologies, scripting, and tooling
• Detail oriented, focus on improving code metrics an with strong analytical and organizational skills to effectively work in a dynamic environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
BS in Computer Science or equivalent technical training and professional work experience.