Senior Software / Integration Engineer, heavy linux system admin knowledge
- Proven Problem Solver is a must, and is most important for me.
- Ability to strongly document systems, components and various implementations with high level of detail.
- System integration experience and application deployment (any production experience big plus)
- Self-starter, someone who always is busy and should need little direction – willing to work on all types of issues (software, hardware, etc)
- Experience in small teams.
- Ability to report to office in Long Beach, CA
- Ability to implement complex solutions with little direction
- Ability to work multiple projects and problems in parallel.
- Ability to travel, build prototypes and work under tight timeframes.
- Positive attitude and team player.
- Linux (RedHat, CentOS) 6, 7x – should have good to expert knowledge and very comfortable in the terminal.
- Java 8, Spring Framework / Spring Boot and Micro service architecture – 2 to x years experience.
- Good knowledge of application troubleshooting, monitoring, etc
- Shell / Bash programming is a big plus.
- All AWS knowledge is a big plus , we aren’t using Azure for now.
- C/C++ experience is a major plus, specifically around audio/video recording.
- Good knowledge of SVN
- Good knowledge of Jenkins build system and automation.
- Working knowledge of Docker and/or Kubernetes – building docker containers from scratch and principles of orchestration.
- Hypersql and MongoDB knowledge.