Our technology team is leading the way for new opportunities in the digital realm focusing on health and fitness. They provide consumer-facing eCommerce experiences and high traffic CRM for our network users, which are supported by enterprise applications for our order processing and fulfillment engine.
- Analyze our products and business initiatives and translate results from data into actionable insights that help drive business goals and improve company performance.
- Develop and automate analytical reports for various business units and stakeholders throughout the organization utilizing AWS, Hadoop, and Tableau to enable educated decision making.
- Regularly present and share findings with stakeholders to drive new business initiatives and evangelize Business Intelligence and Analytics tools and strategies.
- Monitor and analyze key metrics and execute recurring analyses and reporting.
- Manage the clickstream tracking of data using tools such as Omniture and Tealium to ensure we are capturing the necessary data to evaluate the business.
- Regularly analyze websites to ensure site traffic and conversion funnels are performant and provide recommendations to test and optimize new features and products.
- Work with partners and vendors to acquire, store, and report on third party data ensuring functional, performance, and quality requirements are met.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal teams and provide analytical support as necessary.
- Prioritize development related to data initiatives including new data acquisition, database performance optimization, new metric calculations, machine learning models, etc.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders regarding new releases, production issue status, etc.
We'd love to chat if you have;
- BA / BS degree in related field
- 2-6 years of experience in Business Intelligence or Analytics space. Data Science experience nice to have.
- Advanced SQL / query language skills with large-scale, complex data sets.
- Ability to analyze large data sets, manipulate data, and make data driven recommendations
- Highly familiar with database, data warehouse and ETL concepts, with the ability to translate between business users and engineers
- Experience managing various tagging and tracking platforms such as Adobe Marketing Cloud (Omniture), Tealium, Google Analytics, etc.
- Experience with the following technologies is desired: Hadoop, AWS, Tableau or other OLAP cube/data visualization, Oracle database, Adobe Marketing Cloud (Omniture), Google Analytics, Clicktale, ExactTarget/Salesforce (or similar ESP)
- Experience coordinating and communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong understanding of eCommerce and online sales attribution methodologies
- Excellent organizational, technical writing, oral and interpersonal communication skills, and keen attention to detail
- Strong Ability to prioritize and handle multiple initiatives / tasks in parallel as well as changing priorities