Established corporation located in Pomona, CA is looking to hire a Director of Customer Service:
- Establish and manage the day-to-day operations of the Customer Service Operation and Payment Center Functions within the Call Center
- In partnership with leaders, drives accountability through company data and metrics and to ensure quality to the members using the Call Center lines
- Define the desired customer experience and develop SOPs and technical infrastructure to ensure the defined customer experience is achieved and maintained
- Development of performance metrics to measure productivity and customer/patient satisfaction
- Report on service metrics to management teams and insurance plan representatives
- Bachelor’s Degree is strongly preferred but not required
- MUST have Healthcare or Hospital experience including, insurance benefits and billing.
- Experience working for a Durable Medical Equipment distributor.
- Must have significant experience in delivering and managing the day to day operations of a Customer Service Call Center with strong background in delivering superior service through metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to create and lead teams through organizational growth and scaling using project management skills and demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a fast paced matrix environment.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience, of which 7+years should be in a management role.
- Project management and prior experience developing and creating cross-functional customer service operation required.