Crescent Solutions is committed to helping you, as an esteemed IT Professional, find the next right step in your career. We match professionals like you to rewarding consulting or direct hire opportunities in your area of expertise. During the initial discussion, we hope to learn more specifics about your background and skill set to determine what job opportunities will be most interesting to you. Our keep-it-simple approach is only part of what sets us apart from other firms in the challenging job market today. We partner with the most innovative and well-known organizations in the industry providing you exceptional career opportunities. We are currently seeking IT professionals who are searching for technology jobs for the following opportunity:
We are looking for an Application Developer who will work in accordance with the company’s application development lifecycle to design and develop both new and enhanced functionality to software applications that meet business specifications. Development responsibilities will encompass front and backend development, while keeping application performance in mind.
Responsibilities include: design, coding, unit testing, support and documentation all delivered on time at the required quality level.
- Will need to address day to day support of the application to help business users with their immediate needs as well as identify enhancement requests, bug fixes, data fixes, etc.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the company’s application portfolio, development tools, and development procedures
- Actively participate in the review of business / system requirements to obtain a thorough understanding of needs in order to deliver accurate solutions
- Brainstorm technical solutions with the development team and expeditiously troubleshoot production issues
- Provide development estimates and timelines for schedule planning
- Produce functional documentation based on requirements provided by business end users as required
- Produce technical documentation that accurately and thoroughly depicts the software design and code base that supports QA testing, deployment and production support activities
- Provide status updates to management including but not limited to work in all phases (planning, progress and completion) and any issues or exceptions impacting quality or target dates
- Perform systems analysis and functional or unit testing as needed
- Minimum of a college degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology.
- Good oral and written communication skills and ability to deliver a high level of customer service
- Highly autonomous, self-starter with experience in the full development lifecycle
- Team player with a positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
- Quick-learner, familiar with common design patterns, adept at studying other people's code
- Ability to analyze and resolve technical issues and problems, identifying different design alternatives
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind scalable applications of PHP, .NET and MVC design patterns.
- Understanding accessibility and security of web applications based on user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP/.NET as a platform and its workarounds
- Working knowledge of MSSQL and its various objects
- Scrum Methodology for Agile Development
- Team Foundation Server (TFS) or other source code repo such as GIT.
Nice to Have
- Working knowledge of Visual Basic 6.0, VBA, Crystal Reports, React
For immediate consideration, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to establishing a lasting relationship with all of our candidates as well as helping you to expand your network and realize your professional goals.